Services include web and magazine copy, branded content, academic book editing, and manuscript preparation. Click here for tear sheets.
- Writing Roughshod: Emily Hahn, a “spirited” engineer
- Beethoven’s Detective
- How to Blend in at an Alpine Krampus Parade
- The 1920s Women Who Fought for the Right to Travel Under Their Own Names
- Around the World in Eight Badgers
- Queen of Kilts
- The Warlord’s Biographer
- Fateful Fight: The Fall of a Boxing Dynasty
- Lifting from the Center: Tribal Partnership Rethinks Community Health
- Recruiting a New Class of EMTs: Rural Wisconsin Girls
- Artful Hacking: A Poet Laureate Considers the Role of Computation in the Humanities
- Printing Without Boundaries: New Uses for 3D Printers
- Keeping Global Women “In the Know”
Projects & Long-Term Contracts
- Social communications coordinator for Commetta Inc., a boutique marketing firm based in Montreal, Canada.
- Digital historian for Alumni Park at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Statewide outreach on behalf of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Read a selection of stories and an email newsletter aimed at state legislators and opinion leaders.
- Assistant editor on The Communication Crisis in America, And How to Fix It, available now.
- Regular freelancer for On Wisconsin magazine and former writer/strategist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.